Monday, August 5, 2013

Incrediman Web Comix #7

Hello and welcome back to another wondrous installment of Incrediman Web Comix! It's been a whirlwind weekend here at Incrediman Central. Thanks to everyone in the Pittsburgh area who came out for the Little Book Fair on Friday night. Good times were had by all. Some very lovely people picked up some of my comics and their lives are forever richer as a result!
 
On Saturday I started work on my next non-Incrediman mini comic, Mean Face, which will be debuting at this year's SPX along with Incrediman Comix & Stories #4.
 
Speaking of which, there is a character who is prominently featured in that issue whose very debut is in TODAY'S INSTALLMENT! (Here's a hint, it's not the TV reporter) So be sure to print this out and save it for posterity. Someday you'll put your children through college with the profits you'll reap from re-selling said print out!*
 
On a personal note, I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Mom, Lu Ann Catherine! She's a wonderful and supporting Mother who has always been there for me no matter what and I am eternally grateful to be her son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
 
Now, let's get on with what you came here for! Last week, the General concocted a plan to conceal the truth about Incrediman's crash landing. So far, so good...
 
 
*DISCLAIMER: It has since been brought to my attention that web comix do not work this way. Sorry, printing these out and saving them is not akin to finding a copy of Action Comics #1 in the wall of a house. Your best bet is to purchase a print version of Incrediman Comix & Stories #1 instead. Drop me a line at incredimancomix@gmail.com for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment