Monday, September 2, 2013

Incrediman Web Comix #11

Welcome to the Labor Day edition of Incrediman Web Comix!
 
Hope everyone is having a fun and safe Labor Day weekend! I don't really know any Labor Day related trivia. Does Jerry Lewis still do his marathon? I used to watch them with my Mom when I was a kid, but I haven't seen one in a very, very long time. I suppose I could just look it up on-line, but that would require more effort than I'm prepared to give right now.
 
Just a reminder, less than two weeks from now I'll be appearing at the Small Press Expo in Bethesda, MD. If you're in the area come say hello. The fourth issue of Incrediman Comix & Stories will be making it's debut there. I'm also debuting my new mini-comic, Mean Face, there as well.
 
Last week, Millie's studies were unable to come up with a definitive answer for just what exactly Incrediman is. This week, the General takes matters into his own hands. Much to Incrediman's chagrin.
 
I can still remember drawing this page back in 2007. At the time it was my favorite page of all I had drawn to that point. I believe this was also my first foray with the nine-panel grid. Which is now a gimmick device I employ more frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment