Monday, September 30, 2013

Incrediman Web Comix #15

Welcome back to a brand new installment of Incrediman Web Comix!!
 
It's been an exciting week here at Incrediman HQ. My favorite baseball team, the Pittsburgh Pirates, clinched a home playoff game scheduled for this coming Tuesday. Can't wait to see my first playoff game in person!
 
In two weeks, my cohorts from Comic Book Pitt and I will be at the New York Comic Con held at the world famous Javits Center in Manhattan. It's pretty exciting opportunity to take the show on the road to the largest comic book convention outside of the San Diego Comic Con. We will be in the Podcast Arena. I'm bringing copies of Incrediman Comix & Stories along with me. So, if you're in the area, stop on by!
 
Last week, the General set in motion his final test on Incrediman to determine if he's Super Hero material or not. This week, Incrediman offers some insight into his current state of mind.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this weeks strip!
 
And remember, Let's Go Bucs!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment